Conditions of Use – Please read the following:
These are the conditions of use of this web site. By viewing and using this web site you indicate your acceptance of these conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. The material and information on this web site is directed solely at and is to be used only by persons who access it from within the United Kingdom. This web site, all its content and any contract brought into being as a result of use of this web site is governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. The release, publication or distribution of the information contained on this web site in jurisdictions outside the United Kingdom may be restricted by law. Persons in a jurisdiction outside the United Kingdom from which this information is accessed, published or distributed should inform themselves about and observe such restrictions and are responsible for compliance with any local laws (to the extent that they may be applicable).
3. Although Trans Consult has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate, neither Trans Consult nor its affiliated companies nor any of their respective employees or representatives make any warranty of any kind (expressed or implied) as to, or assume any legal liability for, (in each case to the extent permitted by law), the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any information contained on this web site, nor do they accept any liability to keep the information contained on this web site up to date.
4. By accessing this web site you agree that, to the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Trans Consult nor any of its affiliated companies nor any of their respective employees or representatives be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the information or hyperlinks available on this web site.
5. In the event that Trans Consult is held liable for any loss or damage, you further agree that Trans Consult will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage which arises from your use of the web site for any and all purposes or from reliance on any part of it.
6. Trans Consult reserves the right to revise this web site or withdraw access to part or all of it at any time.
7. Trans Consult and its affiliated companies have not reviewed, are not responsible for, do not endorse the content of, and accept no liability in respect of any information contained on any web site that is referenced by a link from this web site or which may be linked to this web site. Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience only. If you decide to access other web sites through any such link, you do so at your own risk and will be bound by any terms and conditions of use which that other site may impose on its users. Any dealings you may have with any third party are your responsibility and Trans Consult accepts no responsibility to assist in the resolution of any dispute that may ensue. Trans Consult will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of your dealings with any third party.
8. Copyright and Trademarks
8.1. The copyright in all web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other materials on this web site is the property of Trans Consult and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers.
8.2. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or using the web site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this web site, including reproduction (except as allowed above), modification, distribution or republication, without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
8.3. All brand names used in the web site are trade marks or trade names of their respective holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of these names or titles and moreover any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
10. Nothing in the web site should be interpreted by you as an invitation or an inducement to engage in any activity or project. All content is for information only.
11. Should any of these conditions be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable due to the laws of any state or country in which these conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these conditions and the remaining conditions will survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights.